Sunday 7 October 2012

Fantasy birding - back to New England

The bird drought continues locally and water levels are scuppering any chance of a wader dropping in at VP  My garden is looking lovely though and lots of plants have been sorted :-) And .....

How about this then - male Rose-breasted Grosbeak!



Now that I have your attention :-)  Don't worry, I've been catching up with some image sorting - May 17th to be precise in a garden in New England. Looking at all the vagrants turning up in Ireland, (Belted Kingfisher, Eastern Kingbird etc) who's to say we won't be in with a chance of one of these??)

If you want to see more of the Grosbeak plus a few more of those rather attractive garden birds, click on the link below.....

Quick link....

Assuming the drought continues, more of the same to follow. Which reminds me I have about 20Gb of Farnes / Puffins to sort as well !!